With highly qualified staff, using the latest specialist software for designing and detailing Nolan Associates can provide detailed information and drawings for all
Nolan Associates are a company that strives to attain cost effective yet innovative structural solutions. Our target is to maintain the vision throughout to create high quality, sustainable, functional, adaptable and aesthetically pleasing structures.
- Procurement of the Site and Environmental investigations.
- ‘Landmark Envirocheck’ based desktop studies.
- Utilities Searches and formulation of existing servicesplans.
- Procurement of Dimensional and Level Site Survey.
- Wind loading analysis of the buildings and structures.
- Level 2 BIM using Revit 3D modelling software.
- Design and detailing of reinforced concrete retaining walls, foundations including piling, vibro compaction, dynamic compaction. Ground improvement and stabilisation techniques as well as traditional ground bearing foundations.
- Superstructure structural design and detailing in steel, concrete masonry or timber.
- Secondary steelwork design and detailing such as wind posts, brickwork support angles and window and door frame supports.
- Design and detailing of industrial ground floors slabs.
- Design and detailing of suspended floors slabs. These include composite decking, reinforced concrete.
- Design and detailing of industrial machine foundations, press bases and pits.
- Detailed specifications for the main structural elements of the works.
- All design can be done to latest British, European standards.
- Structural Condition and Survey Reports
- Expert Witness
- Risk Assessments
54 Hagley Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B16 8PE - 0121 454 3099 - Email